Wild Power by leading founders of the red school Alexandra Pope and Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer
The menstrual cycle is a vital and vitalizing system in the female body, yet our understanding of and respect for this process is both limited and distorted. Few women really know about the physiology of their cycle , and many do not see it as an integral part of their health and wellbeing, let alone as a potential guide to emotional and spiritual empowerment.
Wild Power tells a radical new story about feminine power. It reveals:
- Your inner architecture and the path to power that is encoded in your body.
- How to tune in to the rhythm and changes of your menstrual cycle to realize the fullness and beauty of your authority
- Three maps to guide you through your energies, tasks and challenges presented as you journey through each cycle
- How to work with your inner seasons to pace your energy, calm your nervous system and gain insight into your overall wellbeing
- How to work with your cycle to channel spiritual forces , affirm your expression in the world and achieve a deep sense of belonging
Written with humour, tenderness and practicality, and packed with womens stories and quotes throughout, Wild Power will restore women to wholeness and reinstate the full majesty and grace of the feminine.